Question for my Wisconsin Brew Brothers/Sisters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesehed007

Reaction score
We're taking our son back to UW Platteville tomorrow and then going to see our daughter in Green Bay and then on to my inlaw's up by Superior. We taking a week to make this trip. So on to my question, what places should we seek out after we drop him off? I'm looking for out of the main stream places for a good pint and good food. I know this is last minute but I check HBT all the time so I'll check back. Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend. Cheers!

I live in Superior. You could check out Thirsty Pagan, they have killer pizza and pretty good beers but they can be a little inconsistent at times. They have 3 sours in the rotation right now that are decent.

Your best be would be to cross the bridge over to Duluth. Fitgers Brewhouse will never be a disappointment. Their beers are excellent and they have a good size menu of very good food. There is also 7 West Taphouse. They have by far the best tap selection around here, lots of beers you wont find anywhere else around here. They also have pretty good burgers and bar type food.

If you want any more in depth info, feel free to PM me

mbach72 said:
I live in Superior. You could check out Thirsty Pagan, they have killer pizza and pretty good beers but they can be a little inconsistent at times. They have 3 sours in the rotation right now that are decent.

Your best be would be to cross the bridge over to Duluth. Fitgers Brewhouse will never be a disappointment. Their beers are excellent and they have a good size menu of very good food. There is also 7 West Taphouse. They have by far the best tap selection around here, lots of beers you wont find anywhere else around here. They also have pretty good burgers and bar type food.

If you want any more in depth info, feel free to PM me

Great info. Thanks! I've been to Fitgers, very good beers. Maybe we'll check the Thirsty Pagan out. Cheers!

Stopped at The Grumpy Troll in Mt. Horeb for a few today. Yummmmm

image-1207403372.jpg

My SWMBO and a former coworker joining in the fun... Haven't seen each other in 6 years.

image-1111836884.jpg

Latest posts

Back