Question about fou

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcm_brew

Reaction score
For those of you who have traded to get a fou.. What did you have to send out for it.. Had it on draft once but going to try to snag a bottle somehow for wedding day.. Trying to get an idea of the caliber of ammunition I need to offer up before I make a post!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I traded for it but it was part of a bigger trade. Two chocolate rains were part of the outgoing package. I think they release it in August iirc. Might be easier to get around then if you have the time.

Wedding is in September so that's good to know! Thanks man

Fou Foune was released at the brewery last year in late Sept or early Oct. I was there around 10/10 and got some. I believe it hit the states in 2014.

I did quite a few trades, some of the beers involved were DB Huna, Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Choc Rain, the first 3 JK 500ml sours (atrial, Nocturn, Aurelian), and others.

Fou Foune was released at the brewery last year in late Sept or early Oct. I was there around 10/10 and got some. I believe it hit the states in 2014.

I did quite a few trades, some of the beers involved were DB Huna, Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Choc Rain, the first 3 JK 500ml sours (atrial, Nocturn, Aurelian), and others.

Thanks for the info! Looks like I may be hard pressed to land one by September if they came out so long ago probably not many out FT

Thanks for the info! Looks like I may be hard pressed to land one by September if they came out so long ago probably not many out FT

I coulda helped if you hit me up 6mo ago, I think I traded 12 of them. The only I have left I plan to age for a few years since I have never had it non"fresh"

I coulda helped if you hit me up 6mo ago, I think I traded 12 of them. The only I have left I plan to age for a few years since I have never had it non"fresh"

It's cool I will try to land one next time it makes it around.. Thanks for the insight!

What would you want for one?

In the interest of landing Jacob a fou foune for his wedding day, i'd offer up my last '13 black tuesday or a '14 grey monday plus a 3 pack of cisco sour bombers.

Whatttttt... Wow! I appreciate the generosity but you don't have to give your goods up on my behalf.

The Belgian restaurant I emailed was a flop. They don't have any. My offer still stands. Maybe someone will come through with a bottle.

Might try this

1403063252534.jpg

Nah, nothing. Thought nicks inquiry was possibly a trade request but i guess not. Or maybe my offer wasn't good enough. Hoping someone comes through with a bottle. Jacobs an awesome guy and i'd love to see him get the beer he wants for his wedding. After that day, its all downhill so might as well have one last burst of joy ;)

Had nothing to do with your offer not being enough. I don't frequent the forums much at all anymore and the same goes for trading. I've already had fou as well as grey Monday and have a Black Tuesday.

Latest posts

Back