Question about a purchase (Keg)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizdumb1

Reaction score
About to jump into kegging and was curious. Is this a decent deal? Looks pretty used but as long as it functions and isn't filthy inside is this good?

00F0F_at1DJfp0JQ9_600x450.jpg

3 Coca Cola corny kegs with 2 20 pound co2 tanks full. Great for home brew or soda. $100 obo

Those CO2 tanks look old and beat. You might need to either recertify those tanks or find a place that will swap them out instead of a refill.

The gauges look nice. A double is a plus.

The kegs are probably fine. My LHBS is charging 50+ for a corny keg.

I'd say $100 is a great deal. I'd snap that up in a second.

What they said. Its a good deal for just the kegs. The rest is free!
If the CO2 tanks are old, you may not be able to fill them, and likely not worth it to recertify them.. But, 40# will last quite a few kegs!

Good deal.........The CO2 kegs will "swap out" at your welding supply place..........I took a POS, ( read OLD), Coca Cola CO2 bottle in there, and swapped it out for a fresh 20 pounder, for 18 bucks.

The cylinder was in an old business we were cleaning out, and last inspection date on the cylinder was 1992.

Latest posts

Back