Pumpkin Cider from Aldi's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nittanybevo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just had a great pumpkin cider from Aldi's. It is NA and comes in a flip top bottle (looks great for reuse).

Anyway, does anyone have a sparkling NA pumpkin cider recipe? I have a press we use to make apple cider. I figured I'd roast some fresh pumpkin, and press it out. Then add in some cinnamon/nutmeg/sugar, because the one from Aldi's tasted like pie. I have no idea how to bottle carb it though because when we made beer, we kegged. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I'll need to tweak it. I'm looking to do a non-alcoholic batch. I got a case of the cider today at aldi's. I'll post the recipe once we get something going.

The root beer extract I use says 5g of brewers yeast, with 3-4lbs of sugar, for a 5 gallon batch of root beer left out in the sun for 2 hours and left to bottle condition for 24 hours. Soda forums would have better info I suspect.

Back