Pumpkin beers on store shelves now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seven

Reaction score
We just visited Total Wine here in Jacksonville, FL and I was surprised to see pumpkin beers on the store shelves already. Time to start adding to my beer hoard!

pumpkin2.jpg

That wouldn't bother me at all!

Xmas beers = treat
Halloween beers = trick

Agree, Santa's Private Reserve by Rogue is the yummies! If it came out a month or two early I'm not gonna complain. And lets not forget that christmas is time for SN Celebration ale!! :rockin:

Agree, Santa's Private Reserve by Rogue is the yummies! If it came out a month or two early I'm not gonna complain. And lets not forget that christmas is time for SN Celebration ale!! :rockin:

Oh yeah, love Santa's Private Reserve, but it is tough to find every year.

2 crappy ones so far im not gettting sixers of, just tried shipyard pumpkin head, tastes like cola,not pumpkin to me and havent been hearing good things about buffalo bills pumpkin, glad i saved my $9.99 for something else,i may try it some day but im shure not buying a sixer of it. Ive only tried a few commercial ones and so far Stevens Point Whole Hog Pumpkin was a winner.Ive seen this one hanging on around all year.

I've seen saint arnolds christmas ale at the kroger by my house for the last month. No idea if it's from last year or what, the beer section there sucks pretty bad.

Latest posts

Back