Pumpkin Ale need HELP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmorter1

jmorter1
Reaction score
So I have been asked to brew a pumpkin ale for thanksgiving dinner at a friends house. With this short notice I plan on brewing it this next Saturday November 8th. Does anybody have a recipe or tips on how to get pumpkin ale ready in this amount of time? I use beersmith if you can reference any recipes on there. Thanks in advance for the help.

So I have been asked to brew a pumpkin ale for thanksgiving dinner at a friends house. With this short notice I plan on brewing it this next Saturday November 8th. Does anybody have a recipe or tips on how to get pumpkin ale ready in this amount of time? I use beersmith if you can reference any recipes on there. Thanks in advance for the help.

Do you Keg? Otherwise I would say it probably wont be your best example.

http://www.beertools.com/library/recipe.php?view=5652

I brewed this one and let it sit in the carboy 3 weeks and its been in the bottle for 10 days and everyone (even BMC drinkers) that has tried loves it so far...there was even one recommendation to save a couple bottles and enter an upcoming competition

However I did change one thing...I used pumpkin pie spice instead of the individual spices and I added an additional tablespoon after a week in the carboy and again on bottle day...at this pace with my consumption and sharing it won't see 2-3 weeks in bottle

1415000923379.jpg

Latest posts

Back