Prost! from New Hampshire

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munchen

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while, been brewing and making wine on and off since 2001 / 2002. I find when I'm digging for an answer or description related to brewing I always end up here lately finding the answer.

Looking forward to spending more time on here and hopefully I can make a positive contribution.

Currently kegged, I have a buttkicking blueberry ale, watermelon bavarian hefe weizen and a traditional german ale.

I have a Cab/Zin blend in the 2ndary.

And I'm prepairing to start a Chocolate Raspberry Port, and Apfelwein (inspired by a very long, great thread on this site), a Belgian Triple, and when the weather gets a little cooler - a doppelbock (similar to Optimator - I hope):mug:

Welcome! I'm hoping to move to the granite state within the next year.

It's a great state. We just moved back after 9 years away (CT & TX). I'm looking forward to being able to lager, since the weather in Texas was not exactly prime lagering temps.

Yeah it is - I have a condo up in laconia for an investment and I love it up there. I've been living in CT for about 5 years now and I'm ready to move. Congrats on coming back to new england!

Back