ProFlow Discount

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishFace

Reaction score
Through March 10% off internet orders. They have stainless, quick connects. Use coupon code: 10%proflow.

Thanks to others who have in the past/future supplied discounting info.

proflowdynamics.com I just got my order from them.. Nice stainless cam-locks and great service!. $60.00 shipped for everything to rig 3 keggles and 2 hoses for a 1 pump system.. also go to ...oringsandmore.com and order a package of # 210 silicone Orings... JJ

FishFace,

Thanks a bunch!
Was planning to order from them, and did it as soon as I saw your thread.
You saved me just under 7 bucks.

Just a quick note. The added a brew fittings page to their website for us. They will also be emailing me any promotions so I can send to the list. They are good people. Out of numerous fittings, I finally got one that was imperfect.

I called, no hesitation, immediate replacement on its way. They also make these fittings in other materials for use with other fluids.

www.proflowdynamics.com

Just ordered from them yesterday and used the code. Hopefully I picked enough of the right parts. Should have ordered a few more connections they were cheap enough.

Latest posts

Back