pre-novice brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jark

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been wanting to brew for a while and just never have. Finally decided I just gotta do it. I've already learned a lot just by browsing through and can't wait to get started. Thanks in advance for patiently answering all the stupid questions I ask.

Mark

Hey, we all had what we thought were stupid questions when we first started brewing. And you know what? We learned a LOT from the responses we got! Just try to use the search function before posting, as someone has probably already asked the same thing you want to. After that, have at it! I'm only 4 brews and 1 apfelwein into things, but everyone's been really helpful with my questions. Don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to HBT!

EDIT: Any thoughts on what you want to brew first?

Yeah I really like IPAs so I'm hoping to start with that. Any suggestions? Good idea? Bad idea? I want to just try and get the basics down at first and know the process.

:) Hey Jark! I just started brewing myself no more than 2 months ago. Since then Ive brewed up 3 batches. My first recipe was an IPA as well! Welcome to HBT.

Cheers!

Back