Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ratchet- but I have a policy of only adding people I have drank with, or women I don't yet know in the Knoxville area. (It's how I met my last but now Ex-girlfriend)

Ratchet- but I have a policy of only adding people I have drank with, or women I don't yet know in the Knoxville area. (It's how I met my last but now Ex-girlfriend)

Too much trouble since I don't drink with you and I have a cock but I do love Knoxville. Good sporting girls over there that like cheap beer and back alleys. Happy huntin for your next bag

Looks like a great app; just joined (JusBiz) and ranked my drink in hand... snake handler DIPA. This is good.

I am a fan of Untappd, it makes me keep finding new beers. Just over 2 years of checkins. Same as above as below - jjadamsfb

My untappd id is the same as my user name here lolomt7 and my Home Brewery is LoloMTBrews

mytommygundont

Unfortunately I don't drink much outside of my own home brew so badges are hard to come by. I actually added Blue Eyes Brewing (my home brewery) into Untappd. I forget to log my beers though.

yoc187 and my brewery is Chambers Bay Brewing Company. Just got my llc last week now working towards state and federal licenses.

Just wanted to make mention, in case anyone comes here looking, that I've thrown out a bunch of friend requests on Untappd today. Can't add everyone at once, so I stuck with mainly Illinois peeps for now.

Add me as well.

Just use my actual name, Chris McGuinness
Feel free to add me. Just got untapppd and looking for some virtual drinking buddies.

bobeck - feel free to add

i decided i was too lazy to go back and add a bunch of beer so i made a cutoff line at the week of vt brewfest and went from there

Back