Possible Sweet Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfrizzell

Reaction score
Where I work, we sometimes have customers send materials to us for testing. Last year I had a customer ship material in large (15 gallon) stainless steel drums (aka brew kettle).

Today we received in a shipment with the material stored in these:
universal%5B1%5D.jpg

Usually the customers don't want the material back since it's just for proof of concept, so I'm hoping to score a couple of these. They're 60 liter drums and would be awesome for grain storage since they're airtight. :rockin:

Where I work, we sometimes have customers send materials to us for testing. Last year I had a customer ship material in large stainless steel drums (aka brew kettle).

Today we received in a shipment with the material stored in these:
universal%5B1%5D.jpg

Usually the customers don't want the material back since it's just for proof of concept, so I'm hoping to score a couple of these. They're 60 liter drums and would be awesome for grain storage since they're airtight. :rockin:

The small one looks like it would make a nice 10-15 gallon fermenter :D

Yeah, they're all the 60 liter size (15.8 gallon), so that's definitely a possibility as well. I'm not doing 10 gallon batches, but it might be in my future if I get some of these.

Those are definitely pretty. And nothing beats free for supplies. Hope you score one or two for use.

Back