Pliny The Elder Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyFrankie

Reaction score
So I have a Pliny the Elder clone (from MoreBeer) in the primary right now. We followed the instructions to a tee and even called their customer service line for clarification. Double pitched the yeast and the airlock is really popping as it should be. None of us have ever actually had the real Pliny as they do not distribute it to NY. Maybe this is the wrong forum to ask but does anyone know of anywhere to order it online? Also is it legal to do so?

So I have a Pliny the Elder clone (from MoreBeer) in the primary right now. We followed the instructions to a tee and even called their customer service line for clarification. Double pitched the yeast and the airlock is really popping as it should be. None of us have ever actually had the real Pliny as they do not distribute it to NY. Maybe this is the wrong forum to ask but does anyone know of anywhere to order it online? Also is it legal to do so?

They stopped distro to Washington also, I contacted Russian River and they do not sell to private persons other then at the brew pub, so I call distributors and the short was when they get it in it's generally spoken for and the bottles don't last long. None would ship any out (I even offered to pay a "premium" for it). The last 2 times my parents have come up from California they tried to get some and were not able to find a single bottle.

Let me know how your clone comes out.

Doc

Back