Pliny in Exchange for:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rseaney

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to scoop the below

Heady Topper
Trappist Westvleteren
anything from Prairie Artisan Ales

I can reciprocate with anything you'd like from Russian River, it's close. Or from Ballast Point, Lagunitas, Bear Republic, etc.

Thank!:tank:

I think I can get some Prairie beers around me, but not Bomb. I have a hoppy saison from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have heady topper and Prairie - bomb, Bible belt, funky gold Mosaic, cherry funk and a few other.

I have half a case of Heady, just got back on Sunday with it, kept cold since it left the brewery. Also have DFH 120 and a large host of big RIS and BW if that piques your interest. I can get my hands on MBCO (lunch, weez, red wheelbarrow, peeper) as well.

I'd love to get some RR. Let me know if you'd like to swap.

Ok you've piqued my interest haha how many Wests can you trade? Or what else from your area

I'm trading one of the two westys I own.

I can get you beers by:

Artisan Prairie

Clown Shoes

Rahr and Sons

Deep Ellum Brewing

Martin House

Jester King

But a 3-year cellared westy is worth a few beers anyway ;)

I believe that.

Lmk what you'd like from RR, I can make it happen. Have you got access to Ballast Point?

I'm getting pretty good Prairie distribution out here all of a sudden but I'll do a lil research and let you know what else I'd like to add.
Looking forward to it.

I've been wanting Pliny, Zombie Dust and Heady Topper, if by any chance someone is interested in Troegs Mad Elf please let me know.

Back