Pleasure to meet you all! Looking to start a festival in Cali

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonprofitbrew

Reaction score
Finally joined this group, I have a strong passion for beer (like everyone else on this site!) but I'm really not in it for the product. Actually, I've given up my sacred hops for the past 2 months due to me putting on a few extra pounds for the winter.
My favorites would have to be a strong IPA, heavy stout or a nice smooth pale ale.
When I last drank, I was enjoying some velvet merlin and sculpin and when I go back to drinking I'll be in search for a heady topper as it's hard to find in my native state of California. I got into homebrewing because two of my co workers showed me the ropes.
Currently, I am working on finding a veteran non profit to create a festival titled homebrewing for heroes. I'm sure you all have heard of the law that passed this past year in October. So I won't go into that, but if you have any connections to a veteran non profit please please please contact me. I want to make this happen. Thank you

That's great, I just looked it up and noticed that and it looks like a great organization. However, I am not looking to donate beer. I am looking to start a festival that would donate money to a non profit organization for veterans.

Latest posts

Back