Please tell me what is going on in this pic??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chumprock

Reaction score
A friend on FB just posted this, and I am baffled:

D78gQ.jpg

The guy on the left is trying to impress the woman on the right, so she will have SEX with him.

DUH

A classic example of someone not knowing about home brew talk. Or maybe it's a contest to see who can connect the most things together in a continuous loop? And then set it on fire propane.

I see a pot still on the far left side might be a reflux still though, cant tell from the pic, a corona type mill toward the center, maybe milling right into the mash tun? I would guess they are just making some 'shine based on the quantity of equipment.

I found out based on where the pic was taken that it's actually an event at a campground!

I made the same assumptions about the equipment on the left.. heh.

Two words.

Meth. Lab.

Sorry for the thread jack, but have a funny story about this. When I first moved into the house I'm renting, the landlord was in and out a fair amount fixing the water heater and painting the basement floor. I had all of my brewing equipment stacked up in the garage and he actually asked a friend of mine if I was running a meth lab or something. Fortunately my buddy is a brewer as well and knew what equipment he was talking about.

Dang! It's like the old "Mouse Trap" game for brewers. Moreover, what an enormous PITA to setup and take down. And even more moreover, that place looks like bug heaven. I'll bet there's lots of protein in them beers when he's done. :)

Back