Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay already! Isn't it about time for some fried goat! Enough of this bourgeoisie (booshwa) food. :goat:

Hey! the goat emoticon is not working.:mad:

I've had curried goat once, it was pretty good! :goat:

My goat emoticon doesn't work either. Tech support? TECH SUPPORT!!!

You misspelled "evolve" wrong.

So, it's spelled correctly?

grammar_time.jpg

Bears don't get enough love. It's all about the goats. I'll tell you one thing... bears never give up!! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_yHim2zi4Q[/ame]

bear-blinkkig-eyes.jpg

I once head butted a goat. no joke. my dad had llamas, sheep, and a few goats. one of the kids kept pushing me while I was trying to shovel llama crap (they go in only 2-3 spots, unlike other livestock). I started pushing him. it escalated until he went up on his hind legs and put his head down. we clashed.I did not win the battle, but he left me alone after that. his twin didn't though. but I wasn't about to head butt him too.

I once head butted a goat. no joke. my dad had llamas, sheep, and a few goats. one of the kids kept pushing me while I was trying to shovel llama crap (they go in only 2-3 spots, unlike other livestock). I started pushing him. it escalated until he went up on his hind legs and put his head down. we clashed.I did not win the battle, but he left me alone after that. his twin didn't though. but I wasn't about to head butt him too.

So wait... your telling me they only crap in like 2 spots?

That's the animal to raise! Wait... what can you do with llamas? Can you eat em?

they used to bully my step-mom around real bad. the twins would push her around like a new kid (see what I did there?) in a mosh pit. she couldn't even go into the breeder billy's pen. that goaty bastige was a beard pisser and would charge my step-mom bad. he tried charging me once and I held the shovel in front of me and yelled at him real loud. the putrid stench of horrible floccin' beast still haunts me.

So wait... your telling me they only crap in like 2 spots?

That's the animal to raise! Wait... what can you do with llamas? Can you eat em?

Yes you can eat them. They taste like chicken, only not anything like chicken, more like chicken ****.

Back