Please check it. Is it really TRUE? my fav is blacklisted :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is hardly a surprise, surely? We know that the macro lagers contain lots of corn and adjuncts, it's not too much of a stretch to find they are genetically modified as well.

Can't say I'm ever going back to that kind of beer again. Not because it's GM, but because it's got no soul.

this looks ALOT like the garbage that Food Babe posted ages ago... Do a Google search and you'll see this list is pretty much garbage. and I'm not sure why people are scared of GMO, far more dangerous things to worry about

One could argue that EVERYTHING you eat, in fact who you even are, is GMO. GMO is normal; it is natural and part of evolution. Nothing you eat is "natural." It has all been GMO'd over time. Now if you mean to do so synthetically or "artificially" in the lab, then that's simply achieving the same thing, perhaps in a slightly accelerated manner. And there is no science whatsoever that points to this being any different than "natural GMO."

If you aren't worried about what consuming a known poison that produces liver disease and other heath problems (alcohol), why be concerned with what type of grain the beer industry uses?
Disclaimer: I consume 12-36+ oz of beer or cider almost every day and am NOT worried. :mug:

Back