PLaces to buy a kegerator...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engus

Reaction score
Where are the best places to buy a kegerator. Don't know if I want to go the DIY route yet, but want to do some comparison shopping.

I know about Kegerators.com, beveragefactory.com and kegconnection.com. Any others? :mug:

DIY really isn't that bad especially if you buy a used upright fridge. No temperature controller needed just drill a hole in the door and add a tap. Going the chest freezer route would be more labor intensive though.

For me it was the Vissani at Home Depot . i wasn't looking for one as I have a DIY one but they had a brand new one clearance for 150$ just was out of the box . Some have had issue with the temps but the thermostat is adjustable mine was good to go and on the highest setting its stays at 44° the lowest just above freezing.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up buying one online from Home Depot w/ free shipping. I have been looking on Craigslist but there has been nothing in my area. Now I just need to get some kegs.

Back