Piping a Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew18

Reaction score
Somebody please help (visual diagrams welcome!) I am trying to hook my Brew stand up to my main gas line. As you can see in the picture, the main line is the yellow flex hose on the ground.

I would like to try and do a quick disconnect to be able to move the stand with more ease. From there I was hoping to hard pipe the rest of the burners but would need a valve leading to each burner since I won't be using all at once. Here's what I have so far...View attachment IMG_0707.jpgView attachment IMG_0708.jpgView attachment IMG_0709.jpgView attachment IMG_0711.jpgView attachment IMG_0712.jpgView attachment IMG_0713.jpg

Nice looking brew stand. You might want to consult with a professional plumber. I'm a big DIYer, but there are times when I know the extra bucks to have a pro look at it or do it are dollars well spent. Good luck.

Back