Pin Lock gas/beer line connector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmzcustomz

Reaction score
K I did a bit of searching and couldn't find an answer. I recently bought a used kegerator that came with 4 taps, 20lb co2 sever kegs & a 2 tap jockey box. Anyways the whole ensemble only has two (2) gas line fittings. Meaning I can only have two items on tap at a time.
Question I have is I have several extra parts and like 3 extra beer line fittings. Can I replace a two-pin fitting on the keg w/ a tri-pin beer line fitting and use that for gas? It appears that all the threads and what not match but didn't know if there were any unknown issues.
Thanks and here is my setup at the moment.

image-2997565405.jpg

image-1885248608.jpg

I think I understand your question. You are asking if you can replace the gas in post on your keg to a liquid out post because you already have extra liquid out pin lock connections. Is that what you're asking?

If so, what you are asking isn't worth it. Gas in pin lock connections are $5 online ~$7.50 at the LHBS. Check www.Ritebrew.com

Thanks and yes. That's what I was asking. I was able to get it to work. It hold pressure and doesn't leak. I fully understand that the cost is not that much but after what I've spent and having some med bills pop up with the kids that $7 is sometimes gas for the day to get to work. Hell I've almost listed the set up for sale just to help but have managed. I am probably going to purchase new pin lock gas fittings soon. Thanks again.

Back