• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

pin lock for ball lock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And1129

Reaction score
Hi. I'm in San Jose, California. I just got into kegging and would you believe that for christmas i got 1 pin lock keg and 1 ball lock keg? Crazy. My system is currently the pin-lock set up, so i would love to trade out my one ball lock keg for another pin-lock keg. Straight trade. Can swap a few bottles of beer too. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Have 4 pin locks I need to clean and refurb... not sure what the shipping would be but if not a crazy amount I'd swap you a pin for a ball.

EDIT: $24 ship ouch. Wish I could help you out, $10 I would do up a trade for sure.

Cornykeg.com has conversion kits for cheaper than shipping. FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Why not just buy connectors with MFL threaded fittings? That would be the easiest route, and it wouldn't matter what types of kegs you had.

Latest posts

Back