photohand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photohand

Reaction score
Hello grettings from Redding Ca. This is a reach for me to make a post on a public forum but here I go. I have been brewing for about three and a half years. I brew with a very good friend (Jaybird) we started like most with extract brews but it didnt take long before we got the bug (not in the beer) to take it to the next step and we went all grain and we havent looked back. As Jaybird said we are building a new system as a mater of fact as I am writing this I am suposed to be building.So dont tell Jaybird. I am looking forward to hearing from other brewers thanks for this forum. photohand:mug:

Welcome from another CA brewer. This is a great place for great information, friendly people and all-around good times. Welcome aboard.

LOL welcome to both you guys. Our little asylum here is chock full o' guys and gals who truly know their s%#!. Tons of great info available.

Ize

Latest posts

Back