Philadelphia stand up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeverwine

Reaction score
Hi there everybody,

I love this place so very much. I lurk and stalk day after day reading up on every little thing I can think of in the quest for brewing the greatest beer. I figured it was about time I said hello. My name is Eric Everwine, pretty cool brewer name right? And I hail from Philadelphia, which is an AWESOME beer city.

Anyways, I'm an all-grain brewer (after 2 years extract brewing, damn all the fun I'd been missing), and I'm trying to nail down some of the classics before completely jumping off the deep end. I have a few oddball recipe ideas, but I'm waiting to fully understand some of the finer points of mashing, and flavor profiles of different grains and hops, and late addition spices/secondary fruits/secondary spices/anythingotherthandryhopping

Yep, so that's me. Howdy! And hopefully I can take a more active role in here instead of leeching off you brilliant folk.

-Eric

Welcome.

No reason to stay out of deep end. Learning is continuous and as you know there's no shortage of ppl to learn from on here.

Latest posts

Back