Philadelphia home brew sessions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAYDOHMAN222

Reaction score
How's it going guys, I have been exploring the forum for many months now for tips and advice and finally decided to join so that I can get more in depth with advice.

I've been brewing for about 5months now so I'm very new to the craft but I am very passionate about it and haven't stopped reading or picking brains for the past 6 months.

I read up on local brew clubs near/ in Philadelphia and have been planning to attend some of their get togethers, but other than that I am looking for local home brewers that are interested in having consistent brew sessions so that we can stay actively brewing while saving space in our homes and reaping the benefits of enjoying our brew.

I wanted to know if there is anybody currently doing this or if someone would like to get a group session started.

My idea is to either brew at each other's houses or a common place that can provide everything we need to brew.

Who's in?

Back