Perlick faucet identification?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zincter

Reaction score
A2CFCE6B-9E60-4FF2-BDC4-71595C84853A.jpeg D7741A04-D67A-4213-8037-0A7C3B339F07.jpeg Can someone please help me identify the model of this Perlick faucet? I want to rebuild it but am not sure which kit to order.

Thanks

I had the same dilemma with what appears to be the same faucets a while back. A few faucets were close, but I was never able to find rebuild kits. In the end, I ended up with new Perlick 630’s. They are super simple, less parts to clean, and have worked flawlessly. If your in it for nostalgia though, good luck in your search!

Might be a 408.

Yeah that sounds like one of them that at least looked like it, but I was never able to find a parts breakout. Do you have a source for the “no longer run of the mill” perlick faucet parts? It seems if you have anything other than a 630, 650, or 525, you’re out of luck. Surely there’s someone that still has em, but they don’t make themselves easy to find......

I've just spent the last 20 minutes looking for rear-seal Perlick 40X faucet rebuild kits and totally drilled a dry hole. They may be out there but they're eluding me.
At this point it's probably best to move on...

Cheers!

Since it's a rear-seal faucet, it might be worth the couple of bucks to buy a generic rebuild kit. The 408 in the picture looks almost exactly like the generic chrome one off of ebay. I'm lucky in the my LHBS has an extensive set of gaskets, o-rings, and whatnot available, so if you're ever in the NW suburbs of Chicago, check out What's Brewing.
That being said, rear-seal faucets always stick and generally suck, so throwing any money at them is kinda a waste.
You could always email Perlick and ask as well.

You could always email Perlick and ask as well.

This. I emailed them looking for a key for an old beergas blender and they were super helpful. That being said, a new forward seal faucet might not be much more than the rebuild parts.

I do have a 400 series faucet and some generic taps. If I have some time this weekend (and remember) I'll see if I can swap parts.

Anyone know what model these are - trying to get a growler filler...
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0609.jpg

I think that’s the old style 525. No clue which filler would fit it though. I’ve got 630SS’s all around and need two different fillers. The new ones are smaller by a smidge, though you probably would never be able to tell by looking......

yeah - they are old, but still work great - don;t see the need to replace them. they have a screw in spout... i hoped someone made a filler that would screw in...

That is indeed a 425, the collaborative result of Perlick working with Mister Vent Matic. Their only foward seal faucet sporting a shuttle, they were essentially sued out of the market when the two parties got a "divorce "...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back