• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Perlick 525SS, drip trays, demijons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Switching some stuff around in my keezer, so the following are for sale:

One (1) Perlick 525SS. Used but in fantastic shape. A small mark on the handle. Include shank and all included hardware. $50 Shipped to the lower 48.

20140120_114543_zps79e32437.jpeg

Shiny!

Two (2) stainless steel drip trays. These measure 4.5x6". $20/shipped each, $35 shipped if you want both. Perfect for one perlick or two mounted closely next to each other, as they were in the previous setup.

20140120_114122_zpsb8bdc59a.jpeg

Two (2) 15g demijohns. I purchased these used and never used them. They have some kind of ball valve system in the carrying basket, and a 3/4" hole in the bottom of the demijohn to attach a hose. Dirty, but no scratches/cracks or structural problems that I can see. $40 each, picked up.

20140120_121259_zpsc1d53f96.jpeg

20140120_121251_zps5c291179.jpeg

Am I the only one who read Shiny! and immediately read it in Kaylee's voice from Firefly?
Oh, just me....

I'd love to have a demijohn, but shipping to Mo would be way too much $$$, granted it even survives.

One drip tray sold, interest in the perlick and drip tray but neither pending payment.

Sorry, will not split the faucet.

Yes, the beer line nipple appears to be permanent on the shank.

In all honesty - I have no idea, and neither did the person I originally bought it from. It seems slightly duller than the stainless steel shanks I already have, but ever so slightly so. There is no corrosion indicating that it's brass, but it's ever so slightly brass colored.

Let's assume it's brass and have it be a pleasant surprise if its not.

Ill take the faucet. Im in Canada (southern ontario), could you see how much extra it would be to ship and ill either pay the difference, or you can ship it to the US border (something like CBI) and ill pick up from there.

If the perlick or drop tray fall through, can I be next in line?

Latest posts

Back