• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Perlick 1 tap tower, 5lb Co2 tank (date still in code), and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdexterc

Reaction score
I live in Chesterland (rural east Cleveland) and I'm purging some of my extra brewing equipment. Let me know if there's anything here you might need. Interested in bundling everything for a discount. If you want pictures, check the craigslist link, and if you want better quality images or more info on anything let me know!

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/4367728196.html

Single tap chrome perlick tower with long gooseneck shank- $60
E̶m̶p̶t̶y̶ ̶5̶ ̶l̶b̶ ̶C̶o̶2̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶m̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶0̶7̶/̶1̶0̶.̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶7̶/̶1̶5̶ ̶-̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶ (SOLD)
New SS 1/2" male to 3/8 barbed nipple fitting - $4
2x hydrometers - $5 each
Bottling/fermenting bucket - $10
Auto siphon - $10

contact me at [email protected]

But what you have pictured in the reciept from bargain fittings is not what is listed on the receipt... That is a 1/2" to 3/8(?) hose barb which sells for $4.00, not the 1/2" to 3/8" compression adapter for $9.99. Are you selling the barb or the compression adapter?

Sorry everybody for not getting back, and thank you for your responses. I didn't get any reply alerts so I didn't realize anybody had responded to the add. Thank you for the heads up about the address, I'll fix that :drunk:. The 1/2" > 3/8" hose barb (the fitting you can see in the image) is the one I'm selling. They sent me the wrong item and rather than have me send it back, they told me to keep it. I had ordered the compression fitting and received the hose barb instead. Having no use for it myself, I figured I'd see if anybody else needs it! I didn't realize they sold for $4 so I'll adjust the price accordingly. Somebody from the forum contacted me concerning the Co2 tank and bought it yesterday. The tap tower and everything else is still available. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back