• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kentucky Parts for ElectricBrewery heater enclosure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srice

Reaction score
I tore down my electric keggle yesterday and rather than toss some of the parts into my parts box, I thought I would list them here.

Included is the 2 gang outdoor box with 2 covers. One cover is riveted to the back with the proper size holes in the cover and the back of the box. JBWeld is in there sealing everything up. The other cover is unmodified. The box also has an additional hole drilled which was used for a path to get a ground wire out as well as a path to let any leaks out.

I'm also including the 1" NPS locknut, the 1-1/2" ID shim washer, the silicone o-ring I used as well as a new unused one.

This setup saw about 15 brews with zero leaks. I only removed it because I am going in a different direction.

SOLD

20140531_194353.jpg

20140531_194345.jpg

Back