• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming Parting out E Brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptarts

Reaction score
I live in 82070 Wyoming. Willing to ship via UPS USPS and FedEx, you can guess weight to estimate shipping costs, if serious I can weight and get you exact shipping weight and quote. Here is a picture of how the system was setup to give you an idea of what your looking at.
1cejNT8.jpg

At the moment panel is pending sale but if it falls through it will be pieced out like everything else. Full album is available here: https://imgur.com/a/pb7VY :mug: First come first serve, not holding stuff till you get paid etc. I take paypal. Hit me up if you need anymore info ill be happy to help provide it. If its listed its for sale, if it isnt it isnt...
Cheers

• Floats - SOLD
    Valves - SOLD
    Element - SOLD
    Fan - SOLD
  • $100 each. Bottom drain keggles with insulation wrap. Kegs underneath are clean and slightly polished. I can dig up pictures if needed. Come with thermowell and float switch. Hole in bottom for Element. Additional $20 for bottom drain TC to Cam fitting with clamp.
    y1zAlG8.jpg

ujD2V8l.jpg

kpCb1hQ.jpg

dF1pjnx.jpg

HfNxZPW.jpg

I applaud you for skipping the futile "I refuse to part everything out" stage. ;)

Man, sad to see the build parted out. I remember watching the thread as it all came together in the first place.

Are you changing systems or changing hobbies?

Man, sad to see the build parted out. I remember watching the thread as it all came together in the first place.

Are you changing systems or changing hobbies?

Buying a tiny house so this system is just too big. There will be another build thread with my new system dont worry. Im brewing for the foreseeable future always :) :mug:

Fan sold pending payment...

Back