Palm Belgium Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heeler

Reaction score
Y'all ever heard of this beer??? Its a light colored ale??
Anybody know if Northern Brewers extract kit ---Belgium Dubell is anything like the Palm Ale i mentioned??? The bottle only says Palm Belgium Ale, and man its good. Cant really describe it --hopeing someone has knowledge of this product and advise which clone to use. Thanks in advance.

Y'all ever heard of this beer??? Its a light colored ale??
Anybody know if Northern Brewers extract kit ---Belgium Dubell is anything like the Palm Ale i mentioned??? The bottle only says Palm Belgium Ale, and man its good. Cant really describe it --hopeing someone has knowledge of this product and advise which clone to use. Thanks in advance.

It is a Belgian Pale Ale, not a dubbel. I don't have any info on cloning it but a dubbel kit is the wrong way to go.

Ahha, got it thanks so much. Next time your in the liquor store try some of the aformentioned brew its smooth and fruity --kinda. Sure hope someone can help get me on the right track to makein this one.

Back