pale ale/ipa hop combo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimsal27

Reaction score
thinking of an new England ipa. I have a few hops on hand and was wondering about some hop combinations.
hops on hand:
Mandrina bavaria
el dorado
falconers flight
mosaic

any thoughts on a combination with the hops above?

I brewed a pale ale today. 1050 og .4 oz Columbus 60 min, 1 oz each mosaic and Eldorado at 5 mins. Im gonna dry hop with 1 oz of mosaic n Eldorado.

Mosaic El Dorado should be really good. Probably pretty fruity. You could sub out one of those for Falconers Flight for a more balanced tasting beer, some citrus but also some pine/earthy flavors. I like all 3 of those hops.

Mosaic El Dorado should be really good. Probably pretty fruity. You could sub out one of those for Falconers Flight for a more balanced tasting beer, some citrus but also some pine/earthy flavors. I like all 3 of those hops.

Interesting. Ill keep that in mind. Still haven't decided what to do with the flaconers flight hops. The eldoradr mosaic combo smells good in the fermentor

Latest posts

Back