Outta introduce myself first, then start peppering everybody with questions...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N5629

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I guess I just realized I probably made the inconsiderate move of interjecting myself into threads without an introduction. I go to school up in Eau Claire WI and got a extract kit for my birthday last January. It's been downhill from there, as far as other parts of my life are concerned, most notably kitchen cleanliness. That said, its been a steady climb beer-consumption-wise, and up to this point I've managed to pull off some fairly solid brews. I've been reading threads on this forum for a while now, and finally decided that I had real questions to ask, so I joined up. So, I guess, thanks to everybody for the information I've been leeching from you all for the last 6 weeks. I am originally from South East WI and still work in Sheboygan County during summers, so if it happens that there are any clubs in that part of the state, I'd love to get involved. Thanks again.

PS - I realize I misspelled OUGHTA in the topic. Whoops .

Bull, I am glad that the unintelligible can have a home in the Homebrewing world.

Nice dirigible Air. If a balloon falls into that category. If not, sweet balloon!

N5629 is the fire number of my parents house - back when the post office used rural routes you'd give that number to the fire dept. if you lit you house on fire, say, by operating a 150K BTU burner in your living room.

That has not happened, for the record, but it did seem an appropriate name for my beer, if I ever decide its worth the time to print labels.

Back