outdoor drafts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defenestrate

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of a cheap and simple outdoor keg set up? i'm well aware of BM's rolling kegerator, but i dont want to go that route. i'm using a paintball tank for c02 and dispensing 4 kegs, using picnic taps. my basic plan is to just have the 4 kegs in a large container, with the bottom half of the kegs in ice/water. i then planned to have some sort of "sign" above the kegs, chalkboard painted, with 4 hooks for hanging the taps. i remember seeing a similar set up in a magazine but can't find any pics- thanks.

We built a portable outdoor tap system but it may be too big for your purpose.....

PortaBar01.jpg

PortaBar05.jpg

PortaBar14.jpg

dscn3095.jpg

i just use the keglove, with a compact faucet and the small co2 cartridges. simple, keep, easy, and super small (fits in my 350z).

alright, after a few hrs at the depot, i'm set i think. i'm using far too many components of stairs. but i think it will be cool... i think i'll start a build thread

Back