Our Brewing system Please review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forsaken541

Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to share a link to a video on our YouTube channel that show version 1.0 of our Bull's Eye Brewing system. We are planning on having multiple videos showing different aspects of using this home made system and then how you can get the parts and build your own!

Please go and take a look and let me know what you think. I appreciate your input.

Thank you,
Erik Bradstreet
http://youtu.be/0ixBbTUqu-s

The filter is actually a medical grade stainless unit from Hollister Steer. Picked it up a long time ago with the stainless plate chiller.

Why go with a cooler when you can HERMS or RIMS for more mash profile options with less effort?

This is a system in progress, we may decide to add other options later but truthfully, we are pretty novice still and are trying to really get a repeatable, stable, system that we can perfect our learning on basic brews to start with. We built this with upgradability in mind though. The first thing we are putting on will be digital temperature probes and read outs from a home made brew troller type micro controller. My dad is a pretty skilled electronics guy and is building that system now.

Thanks,
EB

Back