Opions on this as a fermentation chamber?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedoguy

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new around here, and new to brewing as well, So new to it that I have yet to brew my first batch :rockin:

I'm just starting the process of building my brewstand and I'm trying to figure out how or where I'm going to ferment all of this beer, I'm looking to a chamber to hold 2 15 gallon conicals, and I came across this on cl, Has anyone used a fridge like this? do you think 2 15 gallon conicals will fit?

I'm waiting to see if the seller responds to get exact internal dimensions, But what do you guys think? or if someone has used one I would love to see your set up

thanks,

Joe

fermentatinchamber.jpeg

Hi

You will need to get the dimensions on the gizmo *and* the specific conicals you are looking at. There are way to many variations on both sides of that equation to just guess.

The big question is - what shape is the refrigeration system in? Often those display coolers get sold when the owner gets a repair estimate thats "to high". You can easily spend $400 to $800 doing very basic maintenance on those.

Bob

Back