Opinions wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unless you really are crammed for space I'd troll craigslist for a full size. I got a full size 5yr old fridge for $50 and got lucky enough to snag a keg system for $80 :rockin:

Not a bad price if it's never been used before. You'll probably only be able to fit 2 cornies in there and maybe a small CO2 bottle. If you ever plan on expanding, you might want to look for something a tad bigger.

I have one similar that I can cram four corny kegs into. Fermenters will only fit one at a time, buckets or carboys. I would look for a better deal on a used one and get a larger one if you have the space. A chest freezer is more versatile generally speaking. You should be able to find a used fridge for $50-100 and occasionally you will find them for free. Put the word out to your friends. Someone may have one they would like to get rid of or no longer use.

Back