Onto yeast - Chinese Yeast balls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OntoYeast

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'll like to introduce to you Onto Yeast, Chinese yeast balls made in Canada. Traditional Chinese yeast balls have been the secret ingredient in making rice wine and sweet rice. For centuries rice wine have been brewed within our ancestors home, and with Onto yeast, you are guaranteed to get more and stronger rice wine.

We understand the difficulties in finding Chinese yeast balls at your local grocery stores so we've developed an online store for your convenience where orders can be shipped around North America.

Onto Yeast has been brewing rice wine for decades from all around the world, and have proven and tested every yeast ball in the market to finally come up with an all-natural, made in Canada and with no preservatives yeast ball. Onto Yeast supports your brewery by offering quality rice wine.

Here you will find more information by visiting www.ontoyeast.com

OntoYeast, we don't allow vendors to market products here without a vendor subscription. I'm going to leave this here and close the thread. If you would like to continue marketing your products here, please contact TxBrew by private message or contact me. Thanks.

Any members who want to have a further convo regarding it can start their own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back