Oktober Design SL1 Home Brew Can Seamer Product Review and Demo (with Juicy IPA Recipe)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe_CraftBeerTraders

Reaction score
20190427_122545.jpg

Hey guys! I got my hands on the new Oktober Design SL1 home brew can seamer and decided to do a product review and demo of the unit. I canned up a few beers I already had in kegs as well as brewed a new Juicy IPA which I canned up 10 gallons worth. I canned around 180 cans with this guy over the course of a month or so and absolutely love this thing. Check out my post below and let me know what you guys think.

http://blog.craftbeertraders.com/oktober-design-sl1-can-seamer/

Nice review. My local homebrew store just got a shipment of Cannular table top seamers from kegland that are a couple of hundred dollars less than the Oktober brand. One of these is definitely going on my Christmas wish list this year.

Nice review. My local homebrew store just got a shipment of Cannular table top seamers from kegland that are a couple of hundred dollars less than the Oktober brand. One of these is definitely going on my Christmas wish list this year.
Thanks man. I absolutely love this thing.

Back