Okay, this rocks...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfk69

Reaction score
We had a very new freezer sitting in the back room, doing nothing. We'll put a hog in it later this summer, but for the time being it was doing nothing. So I told SWMBO that I bought a Johnson controller and was going to turn it into a fermentation fridge for the summer. I got the controller yesterday, hooked it up and programmed it. I currently have a wheat I brewed this a.m. sitting in a perfect 66 degree environment with ambient house temperature at 81 degrees. No need this summer to haul them up and down my rickety basement stairs to do an ale. I could get used to this...and probably will lol.:ban: I sold her on the controller for the keezer I plan to build this fall. Sorry, I don't really know the point of this post other than to say...my beers have gotten better from my early extracts through my all grain transition. I think this will have an even better impact on them.:)

This is what I want for my next upgrade. I need something to control fermentation temps as I hear it is the single most important variable I haven't addressed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back