Ohio trade for Pliny the elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julohan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If someone want to trade, I would prefer at least pliny the elder and then what ever else you may think is good.

Beers I can obtain are;
Hoppin' Frog Brewing Co.
Great Lake Brewing Co
some Brew Kettle brewing Co.
some Buckeye Brewing company
Bell's brewing Co.
New Holland Brewing Co,
Dogfish Head
some Jolly Pumpkin brewing co.
Brooklyn Brewing Co.
Clipper City Brewing Co.

probably many more as well.

Not sure what Ohio's laws are, but you can buy pliny the elder online and have it shipped to your house. That's what I did and I live in Texas. It was about $8/bottle plus shipping.

I have a friend who got a hold of a lot of Divine. I know that's a tough to find beer and even more so because they never make the same one twice, so I'm seeing if anybody has some rare beers to trade for some of them.

coryforsenate said:
I have a friend who got a hold of a lot of Divine. I know that's a tough to find beer and even more so because they never make the same one twice, so I'm seeing if anybody has some rare beers to trade for some of them.

I've got a DR11 I'd trade for a Pliny!

Julohan:

I'll send you (2) Pliny's for (4) Bell's Two hearted ales. I'm assuming you'll make out on that deal as Pliny runs about $5 a bottle around here.

Julohan:

I'll send you (2) Pliny's for (4) Bell's Two hearted ales. I'm assuming you'll make out on that deal as Pliny runs about $5 a bottle around here.

I can easily do that. Would you like some Founder's Centennial as well to compare with Bell's Two heated Ale?

Latest posts

Back