Oh it's good to be in KC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannPM

Reaction score
Just snagged a bottle of Boulevard's Collaboration No 2 White IPA to add to my collection. It is going to be gone tomorrow night though, it's meant to be drunk fresh unlike the others.

270442_613604145799_58801067_33192772_1036839_n.jpg

What's nice good place in KC to get a good selection of beer. I'm going up for the game this weekend and wondering if I can find anything there that I can't get in Wichita.

Mdl on 95th and antioch

Lucas around 119th and metcalf

Royal liquors on 103 and state line road (mo side) they have the best small breweries in belgian stocked at this place but mdl is by far the biggest maybe lucas. They are all within 5 to 10 miles of each other hit them all up, it's worth it.

+1 for MDL. I picked up the Boulevard White IPA twice there and loved it.

And, they are having an anniversary party tomorrow noon - 3 PM with barbecue and prizes. I like my liquor store. Now, if I go "hang out" at my favorite liquor store, I guess that means I LOVE it.

Well It looks like it will be a little out of the way while I'm there but I can make it on the drive back. In OP right?

Nice! We do get a fair amount of Boulevard up here (in Omaha) but every time I'm in KC I try and snag some of their specialties. Their Double Wide IPA is one of my all-time favorites... bourbon barrel quad is very good as well.

I had an opportunity to get a vip tour of Boulevard earlier this year... it was awesome!

SP, yeah MDL is in OP.

theschick, yeah I'm waiting for the pellicle to fall so I can bottle, it started about 10-12 days after pitching the yeast, crazy!

Srceenplay said:
What's nice good place in KC to get a good selection of beer. I'm going up for the game this weekend and wondering if I can find anything there that I can't get in Wichita.

If you get a chance check out a place called Swagger they have an awesome on tap selection and then 7 blocks or so away is 75 Street Brewery with some good stuff also

Back