Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But moving on to teams that are still relevant.

I hope that Seachickens vs packers goes into quadruple overtime so they're just exhausted and neither can remotely compete next week.

Fully-guaranteed $84 million three-year contract for Cousins and can't beat SF. Hey Vikings, "You like that?" LMFAO.

Minnesota Vi-Queens never showed up.
Controversial post game interview - Tevin Colman fined $50,000 for each time he said, "YouknowwhatImsayin?…" Runs into the hundreds of thousands.....

IMG_0824.JPG

The afc sucks so much. Titans walking over "best team in the league". Next week's NFC championship game will basically decide this years NFL Champion.

When I consider how many playoff wins that Tannehill has this decade compared to Drew Brees and Tom Brady, this video comes to mind:

Given our road record this year, Rodgers might be making his "WTF happened" face tomorrow night....we like snow. And I have to be at work for most of the game, dammit.

Thinking Hawks might have a tough game tomorrow... unless Rodgers gets a concussion

I haven't been able read GB this entire year primarily because of Rodgers pedestrian play. Age, Danika and/or new playbook I dunno

Given our road record this year, Rodgers might be making his "WTF happened" face tomorrow night....we like snow. And I have to be at work for most of the game, dammit.

Snow missed; no weather for todays game.

Looks like the Browns watched the Vikings-Niners game yesterday, saw the masterful offensive planning done by the Vikings, and said "Yeah, we want some of that! We have the blessing of that homeless guy who told us to draft Johnny, right?"

Browns gunna brown.

You use a saucer or just a cardboard box?

Check score
Plastic saucers and sleds. Icy with a dusting of snow = young kids overrunning into the bramble patch. No one lost an eye but there were some close calls.

I've been watching the game. My statement still stands. Afc defenses are terrible.

Back