Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can they just change the rules a little bit to draw in more interest?

Maybe they can at least add something like..

The whole straight flat field idea just seems to be getting old. You know, Back and forth, back and forth.

Maybe build a giant dirt mountain in the stadium and put one field goal at the top? You know like king of the mountain? Add a little ice and water.

Or maybe football should be played on a golf course?
They would have sand traps to go over and they cans stock the ponds with alligators?

Why not throw in a few zip lines for more suspense.

Anyway, that’s my 2 cents.

Who knows, I might even start watching it again. [emoji482]

Hoppy's mad he can't come here braggin' his team played better than the Pats today since they laid a big goose egg against Jimmy G & Co in the first half and then topped it with the delay of game penalty that got Lynch yanked back to the sidelines

once again Seattle shows the rest of the NFL that they're not confident in Lynch to score the critical points when the game is on the line. I have to wonder if he'll hang around for next week's game after this repeated insult from the coaching staff

54396108c45352642fd2314f5c49d369.jpg

Demolishing NE and having Fitzmagic wasn't enough to save the coaching staff in Miami. Looks like two of the offensive coaching staff were fired.

A brief break from the football trash talking.

Please do not post with complaints about the actions of any (or all) the moderators. If you have complaints, take it to the moderator involved directly, and if you are not satisfied with that, then bring in another moderator to the conversation. If you are still unsatisfied, we'll bring in an admin to look over the situation. The admins are fair and have overturned moderating decisions in the past.

Posts that complain about moderating on HBT are always going to get deleted. By definition, they are off topic and distract from the thread's topic.

A brief break from the football trash talking.

Please do not post with complaints about the actions of any (or all) the moderators. If you have complaints, take it to the moderator involved directly, and if you are not satisfied with that, then bring in another moderator to the conversation. If you are still unsatisfied, we'll bring in an admin to look over the situation. The admins are fair and have overturned moderating decisions in the past.

Posts that complain about moderating on HBT are always going to get deleted. By definition, they are off topic and distract from the thread's topic.

Only because you said please

So, did you not read it?

“and "it remains likely" the Patriots will receive penalties consistent with similar situations that have occurred in recent years involving game-day infractions.

Those potential penalties could include a fine in the range of "hundreds of thousands of dollars and possibly the loss or reduction in value of a draft pick."”

... it’s the only way the league can stop the Pats from winning the SB EVERY year.

“Oh!!! They... uhhhh... used a different color.. blue... for the logos... above the concession stands!?! TWO DRAFT PICKS AND $20 million!”

Doesn't say much about how cooperative the NE organization is being. They have experience with these things, so they might know how to keep the league in the dark.

Sometimes when an investigation is obstructed, the obstruction works.

I'd personally like to see some penalty given to NE, but it might not happen. I think back in Favre's post-packers seasons he was fined or something when he didn't cooperate with the investigation where he sent inappropriate pictures to a woman. So, there is hope.

... it’s the only way the league can stop the Pats from winning the SB EVERY year.
“Oh!!! They... uhhhh... used a different color.. blue... for the logos... above the concession stands!?! TWO DRAFT PICKS AND $20 million!”

Alternatively, the only way that NE can win the games they need to in order to get as far as they do is to cheat.

Doesn't say much about how cooperative the NE organization is being. They have experience with these things, so they might know how to keep the league in the dark.

Sometimes when an investigation is obstructed, the obstruction works.

I'd personally like to see some penalty given to NE, but it might not happen. I think back in Favre's post-packers seasons he was fined or something when he didn't cooperate with the investigation where he sent inappropriate pictures to a woman. So, there is hope.

Alternatively, the only way that NE can win the games they need to in order to get as far as they do is to cheat.

This whole post sucks

Latest posts

Back