Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is conjecture whether Kathy Ireland has an account on HBT. Is it possible that Tom Brady does as well? Is he already here, in this thread?

84011fe16427b70f64df309e83bed703.jpg

Last week I thought Indy had one of the strongest pass blocking O-line of the remaining contenders.
I mean their core guys are friggin' stout AF.
Tonite the wheels totally came off that perception.
I get their offense can put big chunks on the board but could KC be that good on defense?

Oh - and the Pats got rid of Vinatieri just in time :D

Is there like a fire happening outside the stadium in LA?
NVM, fireworks...

Aaand we just saw the first ever "In The Grasp" whistle - because a QB was being hugged by an O-line man :drunk:

Last edited:
It gets weirder...

You have an eight point lead with time running short and you're fourth and goal from the 1 yard line.
What do you do?

According to the Rams coach, you send the offense out - to try to draw the defense off-side?
So you end up fourth and goal from the half-yard line?
And then what?

Sheesh...He gets paid millions to be a moron in a decisive moment.
I don't care if they scored, that's crazy...

It gets weirder...

You have an eight point lead with time running short and you're fourth and goal from the 1 yard line.
What do you do?

According to the Rams coach, you send the offense out - to try to draw the defense off-side?
And then what?

Yeah, but he's young, smart (so they say) and everyone in the NFL seems to be copying him. Not sure why.

It gets weirder...

What do you do?

And then what?

Their go to play was only good for 4", not 8".

Can American finally just get real and accept that "'Murrica's Team" hasn't made it to a conference championship since 1995?
Seriously, for all of Jones' money "Them Cowboys" couldn't be bigger has-beens...

Back