Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not hard when you start the season with a first round bye and home field because your division and conference is a fkucin joke.

Hoppy is statistically ignorant. Over the last 20 years the Pats have beaten teams in and out of their division, conference and league, equally...

I know this; RW has made at least two throws in this game that Brady has never been able to accomplish during his entire overrated career

Not hard when you start the season with a first round bye and home field because your division and conference is a fkucin joke.

From pro football talk.

“The last time the Patriots played in the wild card round of the playoffs was in 2009, when they went 10-6, won the NFC East, won at home in the wild card round but then lost at Denver in the divisional round of the playoffs. Incredibly, all but three NFL teams have played in the wild card round more recently than the Patriots: The Bears, who likely will play in the wild card round this season, and the Buccaneers and Browns, who haven’t played in the wild card round since 2009 because they haven’t been to the playoffs since 2009.”

The pats are so good they can win the NFC east division!

How many times in the last 20 years have we had to wait until late December or January to find out Notre Dame isn't as good as sports-media (and ND fans)tells us they are? They look so slow.

LOL
qjPtD2V.jpg

at least the #2 team had a dominating blowout victory over a slightly less good #3 team, unlike some 'unnamed #1 team' *cough* *cough* that struggled to show any clear sign of dominance over a very much less good #4 team

Anyone see Philly making it through the first playoff game?

That was a truly spectacular green and yellow dumpster fire ending for the Pack.
Not only utterly murdered at home in plain sight but the R-E-L-A-X dude lost some brain cells in the offing.
The whole mess is unsightly - I bet the "stockholders" are shorting their shares :D

Anyone see Philly making it through the first playoff game?

That was a truly spectacular green and yellow dumpster fire ending for the Pack.
Not only utterly murdered at home in plain sight but the R-E-L-A-X dude lost some brain cells in the offing.
The whole mess is unsightly - I bet the "stockholders" are shorting their shares :D
Pssh, rebuilding year. Water off of a ducks back.

Woof! It's been a rough 24 hours for NFL head coaches. 25% of the league is now looking for a new one.
As much as McDaniels often mystifies me I'd like him to stick around, but unless the Krafts have promised him the moon I fear he's gonna be gone by the end of the playoffs...

Maybe OU should have played a quarterback instead of a pitcher.

Fourteen down one to go.

vZXRTuD.png

Right.
Look at the up side: Packers fans have two...three years to get in shape during the rebuilding.
Sounds like a vacation compared to 2018, aimiright? :D

Yeah only six of the last seven years... shameful. Remember we’re not all handed a first round bye before the season even starts.

Latest posts

Back