Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cursory review would show the financial successes experienced by the owners had zero to do with Goodell, just as the decline over the last few years had nothing to do with Goodell. Which makes it a mystery why they don't just move on to someone who isn't universally despised......

Cheers!

Because his job is to be the scapegoat and do the unpopular crap that the owners don't want to do. He knows it, and he is very well compensated for it.

I can't say anything about other teams drafts. My favorite team's GM is either secretly a genius who will be hailed for it in a few years, or has completely lost it and won't need to be fired because the fanbase will be waiting outside the team's HQ with pitchforks and torches.

I've seen videos of him catching balls, he uses the stump hand to trap the ball then tucks it. He catches better than some two handed DB's

I used to hate Ichiro

DcxwJFbV4AAuUkH.jpg:large

Squirrel is looking good in OTAs! :ban:
If he had been good to go in SB FittyToo the Patriots would have won it in a walk, even with Gronk getting gronked....

Cheers!

Obnoxious football trash talk?
Why are you guys posting about some namby pamby derivative of rugby then? Football is the game with the feet and the ball and that. Goals etc. It's good. I'm sure your little country will figure it out eventually though, it just takes a bit longer for you as youre so young still. Keep trying and you'll get there.
I believe in you

Obnoxious football trash talk?
Why are you guys posting about some namby pamby derivative of rugby then? Football is the game with the feet and the ball and that. Goals etc. It's good. I'm sure your little country will figure it out eventually though, it just takes a bit longer for you as youre so young still. Keep trying and you'll get there.
I believe in you

Another foreigner who thinks he's superior because of soccer. Fvcking soccer...

IMG_0354.jpg

It’s a culture of cheating. It’s actually on page 1 of the Ravens’ playbook.

“1. Cheat”

That’s the whole first paragraph.

Ps. Anyone who “fixes posts” should hurry up and sign up on line for their “I’m a btich” membership card. Rumor has it the current discount expires in a week or so.

Az told me so.

View attachment 573955

It’s a culture of cheating. It’s actually on page 1 of the Ravens’ playbook.

“1. Cheat”

That’s the whole first paragraph.

Ps. Anyone who “fixes posts” should hurry up and sign up on line for their “I’m a btich” membership card. Rumor has it the current discount expires in a week or so.

Az told me so.

Culture of cheating...look no further than the Pats...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n-edelman-facing-fourgame-suspension-for-peds

Back