Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We (Massholes) use that term to refer to the poster before you. To refer to it by name would just encourage it to hang around. Believe me, you want to avoid that at all costs. I'm okay with you. I was a little pissed when I thoight you needlesslty tattled but WTH, it was Cape. If you can't pants Cape at every available opportunity then life's not worth living.

Anyone else's fantasy team get screwed over by Andy dalton's thumb this weekend? First round of playoffs for me and what does he do? Throw and interception and then exit the game. My team was dominant. That Ahole cost me $300!!

(Mod Edit for swearing. Sorry, we got a report of someone swearing in here. Come on, guys, this ain't your living room, keep it clean!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two responses:

1. pfffttthahahhahahahaha

and,

2. Why did my post get deleted? all i said was i disagreed with the banning.

Your posts quoted deleted posts, so the moderator had to delete those as well.

While this thread is full of sarcasm and fun, when I ask you to respect a request, I don't expect "pffttthahahahahahaha". Three day ban.

Anyone else want to keep poking the bear?

Your posts quoted deleted posts, so the moderator had to delete those as well.

While this thread is full of sarcasm and fun, when I ask you to respect a request, I don't expect "pffttthahahahahahaha". Three day ban.

Anyone else want to keep poking the bear?

it wasn't disrespect, it was funny that it got to the point that you had to do that.

you should pull one of your "aged kellerwis" out of your cellar to go with that popcorn.

Haha gotta respect that you're attempting. "A" for effort. Coulda gone for the IPA packs in there though.

And how crazy is it that 6-packs can still be used for beer after their original contents are gone?! Mind blown.

Wait, aren't you banned?

i was gonna go into the secret chit-chat and post a thread called "This thread is for discussing how dumb Bluemoose, and, by extension, all massholes are, and methods for controlling their rampant stupidity" but i hit the character limit.

That would be a great thread. If you were able to read you might see I don't live in mass, but hey don't let that stand in your way. You probably though Vermont was a city in Mass. They must not teach geography between cheese making and sheep, uh, husbandry class in the schools out there.

That would be a great thread. If you were able to read you might see I don't live in mass, but hey don't let that stand in your way. You probably though Vermont was a city in Mass. They must not teach geography between cheese making and sheep, uh, husbandry class in the schools out there.

you can take the masshole out of mass but....

3363992.jpg

Anyway, if Miami cooperates tonight, the MDTOTM will have won the AFC East for the bazillionth time, on their way to another ring...

Cheers! (Hats And T-Shirts Night!)

Back