Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,since I'm glad that the NFL caught someone cheating and punished them I'm a "jealous envious little *****"?

If we found text messages where Peyton manning is talking to someone that just cheated and I bet you'll be calling for his head... Too bad he's too classy for that.

So,since I'm glad that the NFL punished someone cheating and punished them I'm a "jealous envious little *****"?

No, You're a jealous envious little ***** because you didn't seem to have anything to say when the Falcons or the Browns got fined for cheating this year.... or the Vikings getting caught on live national television this year doctoring footballs on the sidelines, which is against the rules...

Or even the Chargers two years ago being caught using stickum, refusing to turn over the towels that were covered in the stuff to the league, but walked away with only a $20k fine.

But since THIS has to do with the Pats... Who. Have spanked the fcku out of the league for the last 14 years.... all of a sudden you've crawled out of the woodwork and "am glad someone is being punished"

Thaaaaaaaat makes you, pretty much, the definition of a jealous envious little *****.

See? Make sense?

no, you're a jealous envious little ***** because you didn't seem to have anything to say when the falcons or the browns got fined for cheating this year.... Or the vikings getting caught on live national television this year doctoring footballs on the sidelines, which is against the rules...

Or even the chargers two years ago being caught using stickum, refusing to turn over the towels that were covered in the stuff to the league, but walked away with only a $20k fine.

But since this has to do with the pats... Who. Have spanked the fcku out of the league for the last 14 years.... All of a sudden you've crawled out of the woodwork and "am glad someone is being punished"

thaaaaaaaat makes you, pretty much, the definition of a jealous envious little *****.

See? Make sense?

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431390223.451783.jpg

CEw6tlOUkAAgG9S.jpg

No, You're a jealous envious little ***** because you didn't seem to have anything to say when the Falcons or the Browns got fined for cheating this year.... or the Vikings getting caught on live national television this year doctoring footballs on the sidelines, which is against the rules...

Or even the Chargers two years ago being caught using stickum, refusing to turn over the towels that were covered in the stuff to the league, but walked away with only a $20k fine.

But since THIS has to do with the Pats... Who. Have spanked the fcku out of the league for the last 14 years.... all of a sudden you've crawled out of the woodwork and "am glad someone is being punished"

Thaaaaaaaat makes you, pretty much, the definition of a jealous envious little *****.

See? Make sense?

no, you're ridiculous

See? Make sense?

makes one wonder what else have they been cheating on, and have yet to get caught

See? Make sense?

I didn't see the fans of any of those teams running to the interwebz to defend their teams honor. They cheated, they got caught, they took it like men and moved on.

Pats fans, on the other hand, have been making excuses like whiny little bitches since this whole thing started. That's why I'm laughing now, and I'll enjoy every minute of it since there's NOTHING else in the NFL to talk about right now.... Unless someone else goes on a punching spree.

While Brady is busy thinking up lies to get his suspension reduced, Aaron Rodgers will be on Jeopardy tomorrow raising money for sick kids. Set your DVR's.

I didn't see the fans of any of those teams running to the interwebz to defend their teams honor. They cheated, they got caught, they took it like men and moved on.

Pats fans, on the other hand, have been making excuses like whiny little bitches since this whole thing started. That's why I'm laughing now, and I'll enjoy every minute of it since there's NOTHING else in the NFL to talk about right now.... Unless someone else goes on a punching spree.

There are only two reasons I care about this:

1) the patriots cheated in order to beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl
2) the diphsits in here make it so easy/fun to hate the patriots

So $1M, draft picks and a 4 game suspension for an equipment violation. Meh, seems fair.
Pretty sure good ole Rog will be voted off the island pretty soon. Thing that amazes me is that the only thing that can be appealed is the suspension. Even if evidence comes to light during the suspension appeal that exonerates Brady, the rest of the penalty stands? Is that right? Seems crazy.

The act should be a minor infraction. The cover up I think will make whatever comes down more meaty. But it won't be so strong that creates a large negative impact on the season of one of the media darling NFL teams.

This. 25% penalty because the deflate. 75% because of the gate

So $1M, draft picks and a 4 game suspension for an equipment violation. Meh, seems fair.
Pretty sure good ole Rog will be voted off the island pretty soon. Thing that amazes me is that the only thing that can be appealed is the suspension. Even if evidence comes to light during the suspension appeal that exonerates Brady, the rest of the penalty stands? Is that right? Seems crazy.

And that draft pick looks like it could be a good one too.

That certainly changes the number for mr irrelevant, if the pick just evaporates. I can't imagine they give it away as a compensatory pick.

"Booooo hoooo. My widdle team sucks balls and the big meany Pats beat them so badly all time. Oooohhh i hate em I hate em I hate!!! I just want to scratch their eyes out!"

Could you imagine being such a whiny *****?

Oh wait... none of you have to imagine

Latest posts

Back