Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy the one hit wonder while you can. Something tells me Seahawks aren't going to be able to pay their QB and half their defense $250k next year

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Very few of them are up for free agency next year. Thurmond, Tate and Baldwin being the main ones.

My victory beer I saved for after the game...

1624278_10152191502174254_1007191576_n.jpg

He'll just come back with "When you have four more rings, then you can talk" or some crap like that. Doesn't matter. Hawks = Superbowl Champs.

No I won't. Best team in the NFL won this year. Congrats. I just hope all that Napoleon complex anger and angst will be turned down with you guys actually winning. I'm happy for a lot of those players believe it or not. Lynch, Wilson, Mebane, Sherman.

No I won't. Best team in the NFL won this year. Congrats. I just hope all that Napoleon complex anger and angst will be turned down with you guys actually winning. I'm happy for a lot of those players believe it or not. Lynch, Wilson, Mebane, Sherman.

Looking forward to the NFC west war continuing next season. Going to be a while before Seattle and SF aren't at or among the top of the NFL.

Looking forward to the NFC west war continuing next season. Going to be a while before Seattle and SF aren't at or among the top of the NFL.

This game made it obvious. Best two teams in the NFL and both young. Seriously, congrats. Nice to have the west coast being absolutely dominant.

Well, nobody loses as spectacularly in Super Bowls like my Broncos. Well, maybe the Bills.

No, you guys take the cake. At least you've won though too. Not having Von Miller hurt. Have a big beer and watch something funny, there is always next year.

I wonder what time the corporate fans that spent $5,000 a seat left the game. I kept wondering if all the fan noise was pumped in or was real. Sounded like a real game but I didn't see the excitement in the stands.

That was 9 seattle fans that flew in making all that noise.

NFC West >>>>>>>>> rest of the NFL

The friggin Cards won 10 games and beat the Hawks at their place late in the year and didn't even make the playoffs.

Nfc west dominance is undeniable. Can't wait for Hawks/Niners TNF to start the season.....Make it happen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Nfc west dominance is undeniable. Can't wait for Hawks/Niners TNF to start the season.....Make it happen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Hawks play Denver next year. I'm willing to bet they bump that up to the season opener.

Worst. Superbowl. Ever. (Slow clap)

Seriously.

Even the ads sucked arse - except for that Audi ad with the big-headed doggies, and the Kia ad with Orpheus (those were actually great ads - and Audi will sell a crapload of that new A3 sedan, not so sure about anything with a Kia badge...but I digress).

The NFL took a serious hit tonight. I bet the tune-out rate was epic - and good luck with those advertising rates next year. Anyone running ads after 12 seconds into the second half of this game will be screaming for free reruns, count on it.

Kudos to the Seahawks team for one hell of a season, they deserved to win it all.

Their "fans", otoh...not so much...

Cheers! ;)

Yeah. It was a great game for Hawk fans, but for the rest of the country... I have to apologize too all of you for my team being so awesome and not allowing for any drama. Maybe next year they can find a team that will actually give the Hawks some competition.

Yeah. It was a great game for Hawk fans, but for the rest of the country... I have to apologize too all of you for my team being so awesome and not allowing for any drama. Maybe next year they can find a team that will actually give the Hawks some competition.

You mean like a team that goes up 10-0 in enemy territory and would have beat said hawks had it not been in Seattle?:)

Latest posts

Back