Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeRy3tWIcAEth7T.jpg

No matter what happens, that's a collectible right there - and already on sale somewhere in NYC...

Cheers! ;)

We plan on sending the 40-whiners home with a wave and a bicep kiss in short order. @seahawksfan

Tonight, The Great Forehead is fitfully trying to sleep while wondering just what Yoda Belichick is going to do to him tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Brady is banging a supermodel.

Just sayin'...

Cheers! ;)

To be honest (I know, this isn't the place for that sort of thing) I'm not quite a firm on the broncos beating the pats as I am about the Hawks beating the whiners. I think Denver definitely has the better offense but they also have a horrible defense. That game could end up being a bagillion to a gagillion.

We plan on sending the 40-whiners home with a wave and a bicep kiss in short order. @seahawksfan

40-whiners? Can't you come up with something other than that played out old tired bullishit? Fucking pathetic bringing that in here.

LOL!! Even the Pats' criminals are way better than the Jets'.

I think Hernandez should fry but I think I'd take the triple murderer over the dude caught in the Target parking lot with open containers of Vasoline

This asshat is why I hate Seahawks fans. You've won NOTHING in the history of football, yet you thing you're destiny is to win the Lombardi (which my Rams have already done).

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390136519.014751.jpg

Good morning sports fans. 3 football games left in the season. The real shame is the Patriots will only be able to win 2. Hope all you obnoxious fans enjoy your team's game. Wish the weather in Denver was like Vermont today. That would all but guarantee a Pats victory. I do think it help the legacy to beat the Brocos at home in fair conditions.
Please remember to raise a glass to TMDTOTM. you are all lucky enough to be watch history, and an unrepeatable run of dominance. Step back an appreciate that for a minute.
I think I speak for all of us when I say GO PATS!

Double cheeseburger dip, marinated steak tips, pepperoni pizza wontons, hand cut fries and chips with a chipotle pub sauce.
Not sure what everyone else is bringing. The rule is entry with an app. You gotta dazzle me.

( yeah, I typed dazzle, what of it?)

My awesome Chili, baguettes, bacon wrapped stuffed sarano and jalapeño peppers. variety of snacks, cheeses, nuts, beer, cocktails, bloodies

I can agree with that. Changing the name of the team is super weak.

On the menu for me: pvssy and lots of it, pizza, queso and dungeness crab. Oh, and victory...

The people and I agree

What will be the Super Bowl XLVIII matchup?
21%Broncos vs. 49ers
44%Broncos vs. Seahawks
15%Patriots vs. 49ers
19%Patriots vs. Seahawks
Total Votes: 151781

Back